Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Skin&Bones


Sunday night I went to a superbowl party...me and Ashton walk in and there was no one there...then this little girl was like "everyone is in the basement"...but we had never been to this house before so we were just like "uh okay..." and started walking around trying to find the basement haa! Eventualy we found everyone and as we walked into the basement there were like 20 guys and we were the only girls there...my boyfriends dad was there but not my boyfriend...talk about awkward! Ha! It was pretty weird at first but then it got better. When I got home Sunday night my stomach started hurting and I woke up at 4 in the morning to take my dad to the airport...but then I started throwing up. I threw up ALLLLLL freaking day on Monday like NON STOP. I'm pretty sure I lost like 10 pounds and now have like rock hard abs hahaha. It was the worst thing of my life! Then Monday night I walked downstairs to go and get some water and I passed out while getting water hahahaha. So I was just laying on the floor in the kitchen for like an hour before anyone even knew I had collaspsed. It was awful! And I was so dizzy I coudn't get up! But today I am feeling MUCH better! I mean I still don't feel great or anything, but a heck of a lot better! Tomorrow I have to go to school...KILL ME! I HATE SCHOOL SO MUCH! UGH! Oh well...i'll survive. So my dad had a job interview today for a job in Chicago :/ kinda crazy! I want to get out of Arkansas...but I hate cold weather so I'm not so sure about Chicago ha. Valentines day is soon AGH! I don't know what to get Chase! I'll probably just like bake him a heart shaped cake and cute stuff like that hah. I NEED summer now. I wish more people were attractive hahah. Okay thats all. ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment