Sunday, February 7, 2010

There's so much I don't know

So yesterday my day was quite eventful! I woke up at 7:30 to go and babysit...who in the world needs a babysitter that early?! Jeeze! Then I came home and took a nap (: then Ashton came over and we just talked to my mom and I tried on my prom dress for her! It needs to be altered because I'm short...and the straps need to be lifted so my boobs don't fall out. Then of course I went to go babysit some more...kill me! After that I went to go see the movie Dear John. I was expecting it to be reallyyyyy good, but I left the movie theater a little disappointed in it. The ending was slightly stupid, but oh well! Then me and Jacob and Ashton went to Waffle House!!! Our waitress had some SICK NASTY UGLY HILARIOUS bangs going on hahahah. They like stuck straight out on the top of her little Waffle House hat. I had some orange juice that was incredibly disgusting,but I drank it anyways. I've learned to not expect too much from Waffle House ha. Oh and here is a fun little fact:Waffle House claims to have the Worlds Best Chicken...bet ya didn't know that! Hahahahah! Then our waitress randomly disappeared...to go smoke I assume hah. Ashton then put in a quarter to hear the song Hillbilly Rap hahaahha! This morning I had to wake up bright and early for church and I woke up starving. I felt like I hadn't eaten in like 3 days, it was crazy! And on my way to church I killed a squirrel and it was SO sad and I feel SO bad :((! Now I'm just sitting here being lazy. Tonight is the Super Bowl...I guess I'll watch it. I don't care much for either of the teams...or for football in general ha. My face is looking really ugly right now, its awful! Oh well. I have no need to impress anyone ha. I MISS HANNAH! I haven't seen her since Friday...CRAZY! I really like sprite and biscuits. Well I guess I'll be done typing pointless things. Bye. ♥♥♥

"in the chaos in confusion I know You're sovereign still"

No comments:

Post a Comment