Thursday, February 4, 2010

We all learn to make mistakes


School is seriously the worst thing of my life! I don't even learn anything! KILL ME! I woke up this morning super LATE then had to take my dad to work and was in a horrible mood then I got to school and parked my car and then walked about 165498785641658 miles because my parking spot is SOOO far away! And while I was walking in to school it was freezing and raining!! I didn't even do my makeup or my hair this morning and I was looking like poooop. Anyways, I have realized that there are SO many unattractive people at my school...haha! But luckily I ended up having lunch with Hannah today! We ate popcorn that tasted like nothing and thick applesauce haa!! Then in seminar I had to sit through some pointless presentation for over an hour. Everything is just a waste of time aghhh! My mom and I are like old ladies. We ate dinner at 4pm. HA! Now I am just sitting here watching HGTV and listening to The Rocket Summer♥ I have this crazyyyyy intense love for The Rocket Summer. It just never ever gets old to me. Hmm, Ben Rector is pretty much really amazing and attractive. My nails are chipped and I really need to paint them. Chipped nail polish REALLY annoys me a whole lot! Tomorrow I have Chemistry first period...but apparently my old teacher fell and hurt herself and now she is retiring next week...crazy! I need to stop complaing. But I can't help it when everything is so dumb! My boyfriend asked me to go to super-bowl party with him hahahhaha KILL ME. I can't wait for tomorrow morning...CINNI MINIS!
Adios♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment